Happy New Year! New year is a time to reflect on the previous year’s events and also thank all of our readers. WordPress has kindly provided a great annual report –
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 25,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 9 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
With 25,000 views and 69 new posts, there has been lots of conversations started. Below are the ten most popular posts of 2015.
- A personal story that kept me pedalling, By Andrew Hanson
- What a load of rubbish! By Joanne Sim
- The sustainable future: drive your 4×4 to work but don’t cycle? By Jonnie Allen
- STEM: My roadmap to inspire others By Ozak Esu
- One Planet Living: How many planets do you need? By David Clark
- 3 observations after 2 months from 1 new guy By Eric Rugundu
- One of the world’s thinnest, strongest and conductive materials By Matthew Lowe
- Cold Air Mining By Caimin McCabe
- And the winner is…. By Alistair Coulstock
- It is all about women in engineering